Assistant Supervisor of Day and Community Servcies
Assistant Supervisor of Day and Community Services
The Assistant Supervisor of Day and Community Services reports directly to the Supervisor of Day and Community Services and provides direct operational oversight to the Day Habilitation without Walls Program (Main Street Connections), as well as any assigned Direct Support Professionals. In addition Is responsible for oversite of the Community Food (The Main Street Market), Recreation and Community Engagement.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Responsible to assist in the day to day oversight of program operations as it pertains to individuals, staff and program site;
- Develop and oversee the development of the daily/weekly schedule;
- Participate, and develop goal planning and Day Habilitation Plans;
- Participate as needed in all regulatory meetings including 30 meeting, Day Habilitation Review or other team meetings;
- Ensure the completion/review of daily service records and weekly billing;
- Provide ongoing training and coaching to the Assistant Supervisor of Day and Community Services and all Direct Support Professional staff and assist with personnel related issues;
- Ensure all staff assigned to the Day Habilitation Program attend all required trainings annually;
- Assist with the development and implementation of day habilitation protocols and best practices;
- Ensure adequate staffing at all times;
- Participate in recruitment of program staff;
- Facilitate the growth and development of the program, including but not limited to marketing of the program, recruitment of new participants and lead facilitation of the intake and participant trial process;
- Oversee the development, approval, implementation, scheduling and participation of the Day Habilitation Plans and meetings;
- Provide assistance and instruction in basic activities of Daily Habilitation Services;
- Drive agency vans and demonstrate safe driving practices as needed;
- Ensure a clean and safe physical plant environment;
- Attend all required in‑service training (i.e., SCIP, CPR) and staff meetings;
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships at volunteer sites and with family members;
- Provide daily supports to staff and ensure operational and regulatory compliance is maintained at all times;
- Ensure program activities are Person Centered and based on the individual’s valued outcomes;
- Adhere to all regulations and agency policy and procedures, with regard to incident reporting;
- Conduct field based quality spot checks (at least monthly);
- Ensure review of daily activity schedules and electronic data collection (Precision Care);
- Perform other duties as delegated, including assignments at multiple program locations.
- Assist with the oversight of the Community Food Pantry staff, budget and operations.
- Assist with providing Community Engagement and Recreational activities to Individuals support by Rise Life Services.