Residential Advisor (P/T)
Under the direct supervision of the Program Coordinator and Program Director, the Floating Residential Advisor will ensure compliance within the (4) Apartment Treatment Programs, and other units, as directed. The Floating Residential Advisor must be flexible, trust-worthy, attentive to the specific needs of the Individual’s within the program, and work in conjunction with assigned Residential staff.
- Build and Maintain a positive relationship with the Individuals’ and supports within the Apartment Treatment Program
- Conduct face-to-face contacts with the Individuals’ within the program 3-4 days per week for at least 2-3 hours at a time.
- Assist the Individuals’ in building skills related to Medication management, ensuring accurate record-keeping and validation
- Provide behavioral interventions, coordination of care to external resources, and maintain effective communication with other Residential staff, Program Coordinator, and Program Director
- Participate in the admission/discharge/transfer planning meetings
- Complete Restorative services, and associated documentation via electronic database
- Timely completion of Individual Service Plans/Reviews/Utilization Management, inviting collaterals, family, and all other parties deemed appropriate by Individual while ensuring optimal goal outcomes
- Safeguard regulatory requirements as outlined by the Office of Mental Health and internal process (i. e. physical plant inspections, fire drills/smoke detector testing, MAR validations)
- Maintain records in a neat, and organized manner.
- Assist Individuals’ in building the skills needed to live in their desired setting
- Provide transportation to appointments, when necessary
- Partake in monthly Manager’s meeting to preserve communication, and brainstorm ideas
- Prepare Agency Trend forms and quarterly reports
- Oversee financial sustainability of the Apartment Treatment Program, communicating any concerns to Program Coordinator/Director
- Communicate with agency-affiliated professionals with a high-degree of proficiency
- Complete physical plant checks, and report any maintenance needs as appropriate