RISE Life Services has an amazing team of people, who make a powerful and positive difference every day in people’s lives. We’d like you to meet our staff members and learn more about them. This week, we introduce you to Holli Lemmon, residential counselor. We interviewed Holli to help you get to know her better.
- What is your role at RISE?
A. Residential Counselor
- When did you start with our organization?
A. I started in February 2019.
- What is your favorite part of working here?
A. Helping others
- What do you find challenges you the most?
A. When scheduling with all residents, it gets very busy and hectic.
- Any specific goals for this year, professionally or personally?
A. To get good grades in school and continue to do well at my job
- Do you have any hobbies or special interests?
A. Crafting and going to Disney World
- What would we find you typically doing on a day off?
A. On my day off , you would find me with my family, fundraising, crafting, or doing school work.
- Favorite food(s)?
- Favorite color?
- What advice do you have for someone starting their career in this area?
A. My advice is to have lots of patience and an open heart.
To learn more about RISE, residential housing, job opportunities and programs, browse our website or call 631-727-6220 ext. 203 with any questions.