RISE Life Services provides many services, starting with residential, and help elevate the lives of others. We cannot do this successfully without the help of others. Each year, we share a Wish List of items that we would like for our homes and programs. These items are not provided by any funding and we rely on fundraising and donations to obtain these items.
In 2019, through the generosity of our supporters and the success of our fundraising efforts, we were able to grant more than half of the wishes on our list! We are very pleased to report this to you. Now for the new year, our staff have all contributed to put together a current list of things that would make a significant difference in the lives of the individuals we serve at RISE. Please review this list and share it with others. Some items are small and some are at a higher value. Any support we receive, makes an incredible difference. Help us to grant wishes!
Wish List 2020
- Site 1 & 20: Replace windows $ 5,000 each
- Site 3: Medication Room $ 5,000
- Site 3: Two sturdy recliners $ 500 each
- Site 3: Dishwasher $ 1,200
- Site 3: Dining room table and chairs set for eight, cherry wood $ 2,000
- Site 3: Pots and pans $150
- Site 3: Swing set $1,500
- Site 16: Replace back walkway $ 7,000
- Site 2 & 23: Fencing $10,000 each
- Site 13: Pool area upgrade $15,000
- Site 13: Outdoor exercise equipment $20,000
- Site 1 & 14: Renovate bathrooms $15,000 each
- Site 17: New Driveway $15,000
- (9) Generator (s) needed for residential $20,000 each
- Site 21 and 23: Weather Resistant Patio Gazebo $ 3,000 each
- Day Program: Couch $1,000
- Day Program: Picnic table and BBQ Grill $ 500
- PECS Communication System for four individuals $ 600 total
- Professional Development Training $20,000
- Nursing Department: Wheelchair Scale $ 2,000
- 10 Acres of Property to create new housing and campus $ 6,000,000
- Food Pantry: Feed a family of four for a month $ 100
How can you help? Please email Melissa with any questions at email@example.com. You can also share this with anyone you think may also be able to help others RISE. Thank you in advance!
RISE Life Services provides a residential and supported living environment on the East End of Long Island, dedicated to empowering people with intellectual disabilities and mental health challenges to RISE to their full potential. To learn more about RISE Life Services, residential housing, job opportunities and other programs, please browse our website or call 631-727-6220 ext. 203 with any questions.