Day Program Specialist needed for our Program Without Walls.
$1500 Sign-On Bonus
- Assist, supervise, support and instruct individuals to promote independence and integration into their community.
- Teach skills to assist the individuals we serve, achieve a sense of accomplishment and self-worth in the areas of:
- Life Safety Training
- Communication Skills Training
- Health Care Training
- Money Management Skills Trainings
- Socialization Skills Training
- Assist in the development and implementation of habilitation plans and goal development.
- Complete documentation accurately and timely to reflect progress on goals
- Provide safe transportation to and from day program and throughout the day to community outings
- High School Diploma required
- One year of experience working with IDD population preferred
- Valid and clean New York State Driver’s License
- Computer Skills and Analytical thinking required
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
401k Retirement Plan
Educational Tuition Assistance
Vacation/Personal/Sick Days and More!
Job Type: Full-time