We would like to take this opportunity today to look ahead to the New Year and share how we are RISING in 2020. There are many things we are really looking forward to in the New Year. We’ve listed twenty of them here.
20 Things In 2020
- Celebrating the anniversary of the day program without walls on January 8.
- New posts and videos coming soon from the individuals of RISE.
- Helping more people with the food pantry.
- Going to Italy for the first time as a fundraiser for RISE.
- Our new fundraiser event on May 7, Fiesta Para Vecinos, a party for neighbors.
- Smiling more.
- Elevating others through the programs we provide.
- Our very first RISE Golf Outing, Swing for the Fences on August 10.
- Hosting our second annual Foodstock event on September 13.
- Returning to Atlantic City for a fundraiser getaway and to honor our staff.
- Helping the Elevations Club to grow and provide continued support to RISE.
- Sharing new things with our residents.
- Enjoying the art of cooking at each house.
- Growing a bountiful garden at the Northville Sensory Gardens.
- Meeting new people.
- Celebrating all that we have accomplished.
- Reaching for new goals.
- Offering new things to our support network and staff.
- Reflecting on what we do, how far we have come and where we are going.
- Spreading joy throughout RISE, every resident and staff member.
RISE Life Services provides a residential and supported living environment on the East End of Long Island, dedicated to empowering people with intellectual disabilities and mental health challenges to RISE to their full potential. To learn more about RISE Life Services, residential housing, job opportunities and other programs, please browse our website or call 631-727-6220 ext. 203 with any questions.