There were many notable accomplishments and inspiring stories in 2019. We are always thrilled to continue to share them. Some of those included:
- A look into our Main Street Connection Day Program and their new adventures such as a book club, continued growth and their volunteer activities.
- RISE received grants for the Main Street Market Food Pantry, which continues to expand and serve the community in need.
- The Mental Health program celebrated a special resident’s 60th birthday as well as their 2nd Annual BBQ.
- We met individuals from all programs as well as staff at RISE via our Blog stories.
- We hosted brand new events.
To kick-off 2020, we are excited about the growth already in motion and yet again, more new events to help our support network expand along with the fun opportunities we can give back to everyone involved in our RISING community.
Happy New Year to everyone! Let’s make this our best year yet.
RISE Life Services provides a residential and supported living environment on the East End of Long Island, dedicated to empowering people with intellectual disabilities and mental health challenges to RISE to their full potential. To learn more about RISE Life Services, residential housing, job opportunities and other programs, please browse our website or call 631-727-6220 ext. 203 with any questions.