Explore a career at RISE Life Services. For over thirty years RISE has been serving individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities as well as mental health challenges, and helping them reach their fullest potential. If you would like to join our team, we offer full-time, part-time, overnight, and on-call positions. RISE provides a competitive compensation package to its employees.
Our benefits include:
* Competitive wages
* 9 paid holidays
* 9 paid sick days per year
* Personal days
* Vacation days
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Medical Insurance for full-time employees and part time working at least 30 hours per week
* Dental and vision Insurance for full-time and part-time employees
* Life insurance for full-time employees at no cost to them
* Flexible Spending Account
* Employee referral bonuses
* Vendor discounts and so much more!
We provide continuous training to all employees to assist them with their job responsibilities and overall professional development. There has never been a better time to explore a career with RISE. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Click here to visit our Indeed Page!
RISE Life Services provides a residential and supported living environment on the East End of Long Island, dedicated to empowering people with intellectual disabilities and mental health challenges to RISE to their full potential. To learn more about RISE Life Services, residential housing, job opportunities and other programs, please browse our website or call 631-727-6220 ext. 203 with any questions.